www.networklearning.org is the creation of a group of volunteers with long-term experience in humanitarian and development work.
We are an officially registered foundation in the Netherlands ('Stichting Networklearning'). On the board are:
Our vision: to be a knowledge centre and linking network and so contribute to development through capacity building.
Our mission: to enhance capacity building of NGO and CBO staff and others working in the development or humanitarian sector for developing countries, by providing free access to materials concerning skills and knowledge development.
- To develop and distribute, through Networklearning’s online Library, easily accessible, practical and field-oriented information, manuals and instruction materials.
- To facilitate and encourage the getting of new knowledge and skills by making top quality manuals, training courses and other information materials available, easily and free of cost.
- To link people to resources, organisations, other users, websites and materials.
- To foster a network of learning and the exchange of knowledge, skills and information between users.
- To keep users well informed and updated on new developments.
- To develop and maintain links with other organisations striving for the same purpose.
- To encourage users to distribute our materials, and contribute ideas and content for new manuals or case studies. What materials could you contribute or write? Think about it and... contact us!